Freight Audit & PAY*
Processing freight bills is much more than just an accounts payable arena. It requires industry knowledge and accurate, up to date information. Your company loses money when billing errors, service failures, and other discrepancies are missed.
Most accounting departments have limited resources to check each individual carrier’s invoice against rates and discounts. As a short-cut, many businesses try to use a percentage of sales revenue to validate total charges on the account—a time-saver, but losing proposition nonetheless. PNGLC can save you this expense and provide you with peace of mind knowing that your freight bills are audited and paid correctly. Working with PNGLC gives you access to:
- Thorough audits and data entry
- Reduced freight bill processing costs
- Cloud based platform that ties directly to data via XML or EDI link
We also offer Parcel Audit Services as a risk free way to decrease your shipping charges. Each invoice is audited, and we will work on your behalf to fix any errors that are found. Learn more…
Your Tariffs. Your Control. Our Expertise.
Conducting RFP’s drains significant time and resources from your company. As logistic solutions professionals, we have the knowledge and tools to help you achieve your goals. Our team will run various scenarios to account for your specific needs, be it variables in price, transit time, capacity etc. We’ll make sure you understand these factors and then work with the preferred carriers to either adjust these parameters or adjust the award pool. When you choose PNG Logistics to manage your bid, your company will benefit from the following:
- Unbiased Approach—We work for you and with you to find your best solution
- Accountability—You can view bids and results online in real time.
- Customization—Your RFP is catered to your business’ expectations
- Planning—We prepare for contingencies
- Carrier Selection—We implement processes to determine how freight is assigned
- Centralized Tariffs—This helps you compare apples to apples
Contact us to talk about your options!
*For customers with an annual freight budget exceeding $1,000,000