Alternative Ways to Make Your Business More Profitable
One of the main reasons why most businesses who talk to PNGLC choose to work with us, aside from friendly service is the many ways we make their business more profitable. Here are some of the alternative ways we can make your business more profitable.
1) Inbound Shipping Management- While overlooked, the costs of shipping the materials to make your product, or the cost to bring your product in to distribute directly affects your profitability.
2) Outbound Shipping Management- Every shipment that you send prepay and add is a potential moneymaker for your business. Most businesses we work with use our leveraged volume to pocket the difference between what is a customary shipping charge and what our cost is.
3) Freight Bill Auditing- Very few businesses have an accounting department that is trained to audit a freight invoice, has communication with their shipping department, and also access to relevant shipping data. One can easily spend upwards of 30 minutes auditing a single invoice without a guarantee of being able to secure the correct billing. Our success in helping customers tame their freight bills is in our solid process. PNG Logistics performs on every shipment, every time, a thorough Pre-Audit and Post-Audit. Most billing errors are caught during the Pre-audit and are able to be corrected before the final bill is sent. What other businesses typically do is wait weeks to try and fight a billing error. At that point it becomes a he said, she said situation. One where sadly, the customer is almost always on the losing end. A single billing error can mean the difference between making money on an order and losing money, with that in mind we do all we can to make your business is as profitable as it can be.
4) Time = Money- Simply put PNG Logistics manages the responsibilities that would take away from your core business. This includes, but is not limited: to quoting, creating bills of lading, scheduling pickups, track and tracing shipments and claims processing. We have both the expertise and technology to handle these processes for your business saving your people time and in turn money.
5) Visibility- When you work with PNGLC you are given access to a TMS platform that ties all departments together. You have one site which allows you to view all of your pricing. There is no need to check multiple sites for rates. Tracing is also consolidated for a variety of carriers. The MyPNGLC™ platform gives you all the information relevant to your shipment. You have the ability to drill down to the details most important to your function. Aside from saving time, our system gives our business and your business the information needed to identify consolidation opportunities to help drive down cost and make you more profitable.
6) Customized solutions- at PNGLC your business is our business, we tailor transit times to meet your service and costs requirements for peak efficiency. We also have highly trained experts that can help with your specialized, or expedited shipping needs. You have access to a single source to a full suite of domestic and international shipping solutions which can drive down costs no matter what mode of transportation.
For any questions regarding your transportation needs, please contact Marcello Medini at firstname.lastname@example.org